How to swap on the Fantom network
Swapping tokens on our platform is straightforward, and with our simple step-by-step guide, you’ll be swapping tokens on the Fantom network like a pro!
Start swapping tokens with our eight handy steps:
- 2.Connect your Ethereum wallet and choose “Swap” on the trading dashboard. Make sure you’re using the Fantom network before executing the trade.
- 3.Set your trading pair by searching for a specific token by name and choosing how many tokens you want to trade.
- 4.Click ‘Confirm’ and you’ll see your transaction summary, including all estimated fees.
- 5.Accept the terms and your wallet will open automatically.
- 6.After approving the transaction on your wallet, a progress bar will appear on the widget and it’ll disappear after approval.
- 7.When the transaction is finished, you can see its status in the “Transaction History” section at the bottom of the page, as well as the new tokens in your wallet.
Additionally, you can watch our short tutorial on how to swap tokens on bitoftrade:
Important note: Make sure you’re on the right network before you execute a trade. You can check this by selecting the Fantom network from the drop-down menu on our trading dashboard: